Equine Stem Cell Nutrition

http://www.stemcellnutrition.net/images/black%20horse.jpgEve-Marie Lucerne - Eve-Marie keeps nine horses, “all older thoroughbreds,” and was eager to participate in the trials of a new stem cell enhancer for horses. She shared her allotment of test products with a few large commercial thoroughbred farms, veterinarians and other “horse people” she knows, and has been pleased with the consistently excellent results she has seen and others have reported to her. “This product will help so many animals,” she says, adding, “People and animals are more alike than we are different. So it makes sense that a stem cell enhancer for animals with promote their health, too.”

Eve-Marie’s pet product trials show dramatic results. “For several horses facing serious physical challenges, cases where the animals might have to be put down, we saw a return to quality of life. This did not happen before stem cell nutrition.” Eve-Marie says that this turn-around was quick, less than two weeks in many cases, and that the subject horses were back to health and enjoying pasture life within a month. One of the unofficial trial subjects for stem cell nutrition was a 30-year old donkey who was in “bad shape,” Eve-Marie reports. “He had chronic respiratory difficulty and could move about only haltingly”. His owner had stem cell nutrition supplements to help with her own serious health challenges and shared it with the donkey. The donkey’s owner says “this is the first time she wasn’t sick and is walking all around, feeling great and enjoying life again!”


http://www.stemcellnutrition.net/images/second%20horse.jpgFarrier and National Hoof practitioner Stephen Dick received some of the trial product from Eve-Marie, and had good results with the two horses he selected for trial. For a 12-year-old quarter horse stallion, stem cell nutrition brought dramatic results. “This horse used to lie down twenty-two hours of the day, because he suffered discomfort whenever he stood,” Steve reports, continuing, “after a couple of weeks with stem cell nutrition, he was getting up and moving around, showing no discomfort.” For a high-spirited mare with a leg problem, stem cell nutrition brought about a whole new lease on life, Steve says. “This horse had been in a stall for 8 months. After about 6 weeks taking the equine product with her grain, her condition had improved and she was out of the stall, walking around in the pasture again.”

Is Your Horse Bleeding After a Run?



http://www.stemcellnutrition.net/images/Cori's%20horse.jpg“My name is Cori, I have been riding barrel horses for 20 years. I have seen many equine products that claim many things, but failed to produce results.

Recently I was introduced to stem cell nutrition. My 12 year old gelding JCS Choice is a bleeder, but after 3 weeks of using stem cell nutrition he no longer bleeds! Stem cell nutrition has also improved his overall health giving him more energy and power. I am very excited about the results!"
http://www.stemcellnutrition.net/images/Linda%20Culp.jpg


Hi my name is Lydia Culp and I ride a great mare named Roll The Stone, this mare has taken me to many 1D wins and she has more heart than any horse I have ever had the chance to ride. Because of her having so much heart and so much love for her job she was still running for me when she had Gastric Ulcers in her small intestine. I knew something was up when she was just not herself, she was just standing around and not wanting to fire as hard as she was, but she still gave it her all in the amount of Gastric pain she was in, and that is when I gave her stem cell nutrition, and in one week she was almost back to herself, and the gastric ulcers where gone. I started her on the product on a Saturday and on the following Sunday I took her to a barrel race and she ran the second fastest time of the day. WOW! in just one week you can make such a difference in your horse's health. 

When winter ended here on the ranch, our 29 year old mare which we loved dearly looked very bad. My husband had made a very hard decision to put her down. I knew he was having a hard time with that decision and suggested that we try stem cell nutrition. Her ribs were showing, her hip bones were protruding, she was not shedding like the others, and looked bad. After 6 weeks she has regained weight, coat is slick and shiny, and is hard to distinguish from the other mares, which look great. She is a great example of what stem cell nutrition can do in a very short time. TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT!! 

- Karen Schneider - Montana



http://www.stemcellnutrition.net/images/Horse%20Expert.jpgStephen Dick is a Certified Farrier, a Certified Natural Hoof Care Practitioner, Charter member of the AANHCP and formerly a Field Instructor for the AANHCP. He is an expert in the field of Natural Hoof Care and in addition to hundreds of horses in his care, he is devoted to teaching other professionals, as well as owners, how to achieve health and soundness the natural way.

In my occupation as a Farrier, I have worked for twelve years with horses’ feet. I trim hooves, apply steel shoes and serve as a consultant to horse owners, often advising them about the proper diet and care of a horse. My job requires very strenuous activity on my part, because I have to bend over and hold the horses’ hoof while trimming or nailing on a horseshoe. When I shoe many horses in a day, it takes a big toll on my body. Consequently I have developed arthritis which has gotten worse of the years. My knuckles became big and swollen. When people shook my hand I used to hope they would not squeeze too hard, because if they did, I would be crippled the rest of the day. A client introduced me to stem cell nutrition.

After four months, my hands no longer hurt, and my back pain was greatly diminished. I could easily squeeze the nippers to trim hooves or use a file to shape them. I realized stem cell nutrition was a great benefit. My clients tend to be more interested in giving stem cell nutrition to their horses than to themselves. A well known trainer had a prize stallion, a black and white paint horse, who had suffered from laminitis for three years. This very debilitating condition involves swelling and inflammation within the hoof tissues that connect the hoof wall to the coffin bone. In severe cases, a horse can die from this. The stallion had a dull, drab coat, as well as sores on his hips and elbows from lying on the ground too much. I offered the owner stem cell nutrition and she put the horse on a high dose. When he began to improve, she became very excited. His coat changed, looking more sleek and shiny. He went from ninety percent lame to only forty percent lame. Over time, he kept getting better. For her, this was an incredible improvement.

A friend has a Labrador retriever with a cyst on his back leg. The poor dog could not stand on the leg, let alone walk on it, and the owner worried that she might have to put him down. I told her about stem cell nutrition, so she tried it on her dog. A few days later, she called in great excitement to say that he had recovered so much that he had jumped out of her car instead of waiting for her to carry him out and set him on the ground. She could hardly believe the dog was putting weight on his afflicted leg. We agreed that stem cell nutrition is phenomenal. I share stem cell nutrition with others because I know it is very important for the recovery of a variety of health issues.


Equine Fibromyalgia



http://www.stemcellnutrition.net/images/Equine%20Fibromyalgia.jpgEve-Marie Lucerne. I’m a long time breeder and licensed trainer of thoroughbred horses. I have also been involved in holistic health care for many years. One of my horses was diagnosed at three years old with equine fibromyalgia syndrome, which is similar to human fibromyalgia. She suffered with great pain and tiredness. Sensitivity to touch is one of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and she reacted to even a gentle touch as though she were being hit by a sledge hammer. When anyone put a saddle on her and tried to ride, her pain was obviously unbearable. I started putting stem cell nutrition in her grain, and within two to three days, I witnessed dramatic results. Suddenly, I could touch her anywhere without a problem. She also displayed much more energy and was playful with her companions.
I am very pleased with stem cell nutrition. It delivered much more than I expected.